I currently speak about clinical gender bias in medicine to institutions, professional societies, and clinicians who want to deliver superior healthcare, and I speak to patients who want to navigate the healthcare system effectively.
I have spoken to audiences from 15 to 1500 people around the world, for organizations like Planned Parenthood, Maybelline, Conde Nast, Macy's, The Riverside Medical Charity, The Endometriosis Foundation of America, and more. I've also appeared in more than 1500 media outlets including CNN, MNBC, NPR, The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Marie Claire, U.S News & World Report, Newsweek, The Financial Times, and Glamour UK.
Recent press includes:
Prevention Magazine: How Healthcare Fails Women
Speaking topics include:
• What is Clinical Gender Bias and How to Navigate it for Better Patient Outcomes (Audiences: clinicians or patients)
• The Hormones to Hysterectomy Highway: How Modern Ob-gyn Practices Fail American Women and How to Fix It (Audience: clinicians or patients)
• The New Multi-Disciplinary Model for Pelvic Pain and Cost Savings Through Utilization Management (Audience: Insurance Companies)
• Women's Bodies: Living at the Intersection of Clinical Gender Bias and Patriarchy (Audience: Patients)
• Patient Experience: How Endometriosis, Fibroids and Adenomyosis Feels as a Patient and How to Diagnose Early for Better Patient Outcomes (Audience: Clinicians, Medical Schools, Medical Institutions, Insurance Comapnies)
I can also create custom content for your audience.
To book me for an upcoming event, just email me.